Re: [orca-list] Orca, Firefox, and Bookshare

I definitely am getting some weird interaction between orca and firefox,
I went back to version 24.x and it is somewhat better.  It makes the
bard site almost impossible to use.

kendell clark <coffeekingms gmail com> wrote:

confirmed. I get this constantly. This, along with the weird issue
where orca will get stuck on links in firefox, refusing to arrow past
them, and the one where it will read links twice when in say all.