Re: [orca-list] where is the implementation of learnMode is written?

Hi ,

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 8:29 AM, Dhairyashil Bhosale <dhairyashil bhosale584 gmail com> wrote:
HI all,
          I am new to python and orca . Can any one tell me that  where is the implementation of learnMode is written. I am trying to take input from user like press 1 for something or press 2 for something etc.,so I wiil get  pyatspi.KEY_PRESSED_EVENT , for that purpose, I want to start learnMode like environment , means all keys are disable and I want to check that which key is pressed . So any one is Idea about my question then please help me .

Regards,
Dhairyashil