Re: [orca-list] [SPAM] How do I install software in ubuntu?

Please note that this is orca list and it should be used to discuss orca related issues. If all start to put all kind of stuff here, including answers to offtopic questions, real orca users and developers will have problems finding the relevant information.

Jarek