[orca-list] Braille indicators for combo boxes, menus, and other widgets

Hey all.

At the moment, if you choose a braille verbosity level of brief, Orca
omits the role name -- unless the widget is a combo box, menu, or
tear-off menu item. Tear-off menu items are going the way of the
dinosaur, so I don't think we need to give much thought to them. But
what about combo boxes and menus: Should Orca continue to force display
of those roles even when all other roles are disabled due to the
verbosity level? Should there be indicators for these roles, similar to
what we have for radio buttons, check boxes, and toggle buttons? Should
we have indicators for other roles as well, like sliders and progress
bars and push buttons?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
--joanie