Re: [orca-list] Orca and updating tables

I don't now why I had trouble with pcmanfm standard version as I do always use list view, but I didn't spend
2 minutes
checking it out as I'd already heard that the gi version from the aur was better.
This is also true for Ubuntu as mentioned.
I did use the relase from standard ubuntu repos for years however and do not remember any such issues, but at
any rate,
this should fix your problem.
Regards,
B.H.