[orca-list] Another Thunderbird 31.0 question

Has anyone else had this problem since updating Thunderbird to 31.0?

Orca is reading every other line of messages in preview pane, and also in messages I am composing. When I arrow up to catch the line I missed, Orca still does not read it. I've been copying e-mail texts to gedit to get things read while I remain baffled about where to start to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Tami Jarvis