From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Jason White
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 3:20 AM
To: orca
Subject: [orca-list] How to read or convert LibreOffice Impress documents?

Hello all,

How do I convert a LibreOffice Impress document to an easier to read format such as HTML, or read it within
LibreOffice?

LibreOffice allows me to export it in various format, all designed for presentations - HTML and even plain
text aren't offered.

The default view in LibreOffice doesn't seem to give me access to the content under Orca 3.12.1 and
LibreOffice 4.2.5.

To make Impress presentations accessible, it used to be necessary to run the Presenter Console, which is now,
apparently, included in LibreOffice.
According to my Web searches, the presenter console appears if you have a second monitor attached to the
machine, which is not feasible here.

Suggestions welcome. This should have a simple answer but I haven't found it.