Re: [orca-list] improving dbr daisy book reader

I think you will find that javido is still active but not in DBR at the moment.
Currently his work and new baby take most of his time up I believe.
DBR next will get GKT3 support, beyond that I suggest bug reports or pop on IRC and talk to him personally.

Thanks
Rob Whyte