Re: [orca-list] improving dbr daisy book reader

kendell clark <coffeekingms gmail com> wrote:
hi
I've herad of that one. From the description it looks like it's command line only, whereas this one has a
gtk gui. I
think I had that one installed in ubuntu once, and it only plays daisy 2.02 books from cd, and cannot play
a local book
though I could be wrong about that.

I think it used to be 2.0 only, but was extended to 3.0.

Another possibility you could work on would be to extend and improve the
accessibility of the Calibre e-book reader.