Re: [orca-list] Geany, SciTE and other Scintilla based applications

He just said no.

And then made some comments about Microsoft changing their accessibility
interface which made introduction of a11y in the Windows version difficult.

And something about any changes needing to be backwards-compatible to
earlier gtk versions.

However he did express a willingness to incorporate any a11y changes a
competent developer might add.

I think everything except the actual edit control, being standard gtk
widgets basically work.  Although Scintilla code-completion and
call-tips are likely to be more of a problem, as they are on Windows.

I will have a look at atk and how to interface to at-spi but I know very
little about gtk or atk at the moment.

Mike