Re: [orca-list] Reading PDF Books

Hey Steve.

On 07/13/2014 05:32 PM, Steve Holmes wrote:
I thought I would give a try to read a PDF book for the first time in
gnome. I may be stupid here but is Document Viewer Evince?

Yes.

Could you please send me the document that causes the crash? I fixed a
crasher in Evince recently, both in Evince's 3.12 branch and master. But
that was quite recent, so if you are experiencing that particular bug my
guess is that it is not yet fixed in Arch. And if you are experiencing a
different crash, then I would like to debug it.

Thanks!
--joanie