Re: [orca-list] problems with orca-customizations.py

Hi,
Thanks for the help. I'm no longer getting errors. However, none of the stuff that I had to switch from
commands.getoutput to subprocess.check_output() are working. They do work if I set shell=True, but that
supposed to be bad securitywise.
Also, when I press the weather button, ins+w, it just froze, and locked my computer til I had to hold the
power to get it shut down. So, I need yet more help lol. the new version is attached.
thanks
Storm