[orca-list] the .py files in ap-settings, can go bye-bye, right?

I missed any announcement regarding ap-specific settings file format being changed, so sorry if there was one.
Anyway, I just noticed that none of my ap-specific settings were working. At first I thought it might have
something to do
with fluxbox, but then I went in to the directory to take a look and noticed that .conf files were created
when I changed
something.Settings were all shown as the defaults until I made changes, so I"m assuming that Orca no longer
reads the old
.py files in ~/.local/share/orca.
Assuming that I am correct, when did this change occur, i.e. which orca version, 12.something I'm guessing,
or is this new
in 3.13?
Thanks, and again, please excuse me if this has been covered in a message I missed. I thought I'd read any
posts relating
to ap-specific settings as I had an issue I was curious about.
--
B.H.