Re: [orca-list] Orca reading links twice while continuously reading

On 07/08/2014 07:52 AM, Vojtěch Polášek wrote:
can we do anything for moving this problem forward? It is still not
fixed and it is quite unpleasant.

This is now fixed in master.

Also there still exists a bug which skips some part of text while
reading a page in Firefox with arrows.

This issue is not going to be quite as straightforward as it involves
disentangling the many sad hacks and workarounds that still remain in
Orca's Gecko script. As a result, I have admittedly let other, more
pleasant things take priority. I'll force myself to do the
disentangling. Apologies and thanks for the nudge.

--joanie