[orca-list] [Support] trisquel_7.0-20140616_i686 results of my tests (fwd)

jude <jdashiel shellworld net>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:23:53
From: Mgr. Janusz Chmiel <chmeljanusz seznam cz>
To: Kyle <kyle gmx ca>, ddf051 wolf googlemail com,
    Jonathan Nadeau <jonathan accessiblefreedom org>
Cc: AccessibleFreedom Support <Support accessiblefreedom org>
Subject: [Support] trisquel_7.0-20140616_i686 results of my tests

Dear member of this conference,
I have tried to install latest development relase of Trisquel GNu Linux. I have
been nicely impressed by reliable installation routines and i have even found
out, that Orca release allready support 9 last previously spoken ARIA live
messages. Unfortunately, some Orca modiffycation have caused, that WEB browser
Orca specific hod keys do not work. And ARIA live regions are not being feteched
by Orca.
It seems to me, that somebody have tried to combine various parts of Orca source
code to avoid issues.
Or Abrowse is working strengly, so Orca can not find out, that it is WEB
browser, but it is non sense, because other hod keys for quick navigation on The
WEB work.
I do not have other issues related to this distribution. It seems to me, that it
would work and GNome menu is perfect.
So if somebody would tell me where is The issue, please let me know about The
solution.
Orca from The source repository work well, Ubuntu 14.04 work weel with live
regions including automatic messages pronouncing and also repeat of last 9
messages works.
Thank You for any solutions.
I have updated The distro by using apt-get dist upgrade, i have upgraded The
Trisquel successfully, excepts one .conf file issue, that there is no defined
array in some .conf file.
I can not remember its name.