Re: [orca-list] Which Version of Firefox?

Hey thanks for the mention of the Arch Rollback deal; I didn't know
there was such a thing. Fortunately, I'm still at FF 24.0 and have
already blocked updates to Firefox in pacman. I'm still on Arch and
love it. I also blocked updates to Thunderbird since I'm sure Mozilla
probably screwed up later versions of that too.