Re: [orca-list] a page that i can not read using FF or epiphany

Hi Joanie.
I found that the content was not readable in FF because the Control caret navigation was not checked.
After I checked the Control caret navigation I could read the page using FF.
But seems that the problem exists with epiphany.
Thanks.