Re: [orca-list] a page that i can not read using FF or epiphany

Hello,
This is verry difficult to work with. I am running arch linux with gnome 3.10 a and firefox 26. The page loaded fine, I can browse the site, I can even see the individual comments which are part of bug report however the navigation is not logical here. Sometimes I do need to navigate by character forward instead of moving by line in order to pass some places on the page. While moving by line I find often looping to the top.

Greetings

Peter