Re: [orca-list] unmuting sound or turning up volume on sonar 13.10?

It doesn't work.  All the sound controls in the keyboard setting panel are disabled by default.  You have to
have sound to set them, so it might be
necessary to set some of these on the iso and tell what they are.

I looked at a 13.10 iso yesterday.  I have it and was going to put it on this machine, and I found that the
sound options were all disabled by default
and in the volume menu, it says volume grayed.

Hope this helps.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology