Re: [orca-list] external synthesizer (was code review)

Why do you say that screen readers make Python difficult to use because of it's indentation enforcement? I've been a programmer for over 20 years, and whether I'm programming in C, Java, PERL or Python, the coding guidelines I've followed have always required the accurate use of indentation. I've never found this to be a problem with screen readers and editors, including IBM's Screen Reader and Screen Reader/2, JAWS, Orca and Emacspeak.