[orca-list] latest thunderbird doesn't work with Orca 3.4.2

Hi,
I am running Ubuntu 12.04 with latest version of orca, which can be ran
here (see subject).
today I received an update for Thunderbird to version 27. A nice thing,
which I noticed, was that when you type in an address, a menu with
suggestions can be now read nicely.
But there is a problem when reading a message - cursor skips strangely
when using arrows and reading is totally unusable.
So be careful when updating and I advise you not to update.
Vojta