Re: [orca-list] synaptic locks up my computer when launched.

Hey Hadi.

On 02/21/2014 12:51 PM, Hadi wrote:
Oh. that's surprising. so is this bug related to orca? or  Ubuntu?

I can reproduce this without Orca running. If I run Accerciser with
Synaptic, Synaptic locks up for an extremely long time. Accerciser even
longer. And just when Accerciser seems to be coming back to life, it
re-locks up. So my guess is that the bug is either in Synaptic or AT-SPI2.

--joanie