[orca-list] Regression in Firefox 27?

Hi,

It's not a huge thing by any means. But, since moving from Firefox 26 to
Firefox 27, I've noticed find isn't behaving well for some reason.

I'm speaking of find as bound to the slash.

In 26 it would speak the text I input twice, but the second time was
when the cursor was moved, and I could start reading around from that
point.

In 27 I hear no echo of my find string, and no cursor move appears to
occur.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

Janina

--