Re: [orca-list] Major Crashes with Orca and LibreOffice Calc!

The one area where I could consistantly break things was to select a
whole column, open the format -> Cells dialog and choose numeric
format. then tab over to the next pane and choose date; that may be
the current option but I don't remember for sure. Tab again and you
should be in a list of possible date formats. Pick one; don't think it
matters which one. then tab again. I found myself to be in some kind
of scroll pane but pressing arrow keys to see what was in this pane is
where I kept losing speech. I also got this to happen when I was
trying to create a multi-line column header. that also crashed for me.

When I get into these silent sessions, I could not seem to get Orca to
start again with 'orca -replace' so why I went for the meat axe and
just kill gnome and all. I usually work from the command line anyway
so restarting gnome isn't a big deal for me. At least that works
reliably for me.