Re: [orca-list] GNOME Help - Where's the Text?

f7 works for me. It feels very similar to browsing, complete with header
and link navigation. But it seems you do need to press f7 first to get
full cursor movement.

I did find a bug though, where I needed to press the SayAll key in order
to get Orca to read everything, at least in the terminal help. Pressing
the down arrow key read what appeard to be most of the line, but text
was skipped when I pressed the down arrow key again. SayAll reads the
entire text.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--