Re: [orca-list] GNOME Help - Where's the Text?

Try the f7 key.

On 02/06/2014 10:39 AM, Steve Holmes wrote:
Ever since this gnome shell crap has been introduced, I just haven't
been able to grasp full control like I used to have.

This time, I am trying to use GNOME help to learn keystrokes and how
to switch between tabs in the file manager (Nautilus). When I pressed
F1 while in Nautilus, I get the basic GNOME help page with a bunch of
links. I can tab around these links but I cannot use the arrow keys
for anything; they are just silent. If I hit enter on a desired link,
I get even more links to tab around to but again no body text. My big
question here is how the heck are you supposed to use GNOME Help to
gain any substance other than link farms?

I experimented with F6 and variants of F6 but to no avail. I was
thinking that might bring up a text pane like in Windows.

Any idea on what I may be missing here?