Re: [orca-list] structural navigation is not working in epiphany

Hey José

Hmmmm. This is working as expected for me. The exact steps I am
performing are:

1. Launch Orca
2. Launch Epiphany
3. Press Ctrl+L for the location bar
4. Paste the URL (http://grails.org/doc/latest/guide/validation.html)
5. Press Return
6. After the page loads, press Alt+Shift+H for the headings list
7. Press Escape
8. Press Alt+Shift+K for the links list

At no time did Orca say it could not create the list of objects and both
times I got the expected list. So... What are you doing differently?

On a related note, because there is now an Epiphany script (to handle
the Gtk+ browser chrome events), this is another case where cleaning out
cruft when switching between stable and master is essential. In
particular, I do a 'git clean -fxd' and also remove the installed Orca.

--joanie