Re: [orca-list] warnnings in compilation

Hey José.

Could you please post your question on the gnome-i18n list? The only
thing I do with respect to translations is be sure that the strings to
be localized are marked for translation and have appropriate translator
comments to explain the purpose of the string. Everything else gets
handled by GNOME's most awesome i18n team.

Thanks!
--joanie