Re: [orca-list] adding repositories

Hi Folks,
Just a reminder regarding my post,
I can use Ubuntu okay.
It is just a layout I am looking for, something like XP.
People often think we want an XP environment as a transition to Ubuntu.
Have you thought that people like the layout of Windows over Ubuntu?
It is not a matter of not getting used to doing things differently.
Ubuntu is still Linux, and we still need to learn to do things differently.
I used to do a lot in DOS, and then I struggled with Windows, especially
when access was barely there.
I hated NTFS because I could not boot up to DOS, and it took a long time for
me to trust accessibility in Windows.
I still like the classic view in Windows.
I can do a lot in Linux, and having the things you like on the desktop that
Ubuntu other than Mint doesn't offer, is what keeps Linux as a repair tool,
and not my main OS.
Glenn