[orca-list] QT bug...

Hi all,

I’ve noticed a bug in QT applications; could you confirm that it exists and eventually, if I should report it
against qt, qt-at-spi, at-spi, orca or any other component?

If you use a qMessageBox in a qt4 application, Orca would only read
“dialog window” and the ok push button, ignoring the text shown by the dialog. Is this a known bug? If so, is
there any known workaround for the developer who uses this Qt widget to make his application more accessible?

Happy new year everyone.

Vincenzo.