Re: [orca-list] Programers guide for Orca development

This is a great idea.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On 12/30/2014 05:28 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Just what I was thinking, write some instructions on how to create a simple script.
My english is very poor but someon can enhance what I write.
What I know about orca is almost nothing, but I think that is enough to get the ball rolling.
Thanks.