From: Krishnakant Mane [mailto:krmane gmail com]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 5:25 AM
To: luciano de souza; Alex Midence
Cc: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Programers guide for Orca development

+1 on the getting started point.
I am an avid Python programmer.
I have worked with that Language for last 5 years and can safely say that I am quite an expert.
Even I went through the same experience with script.py.
But getting started is really an issue.
It is about how things are integrated and from where to enter and start doing things.
The sequence is what matters.
"the devil is in the details"
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.