[orca-list] A Firefox problem

I have just got back into Ubuntu on a new laptop after a long break from Linux after using a Mac and having
issues with Windows 8.1.
However I seem to be having a problem with Firefox in which Orca is not reading web pages properly while
navigating text like it may repeat lines when arrowing up or down to next or previous lines.
I have altered certain preferenxces like checking the box to navigate with the arrow keys but still no joy
and I have checked and unchecked smooth scrolling as well but still no joy.

Sent from my iPhone