Re: [orca-list] some plans for improving general accessibility of the linux platform

Not sure about what is causing the lack of replies to your emails, but, one thing, I don't know what Tintin
is. Can you go into detail about that? I am certainly all for doing what can be done to improve the overall
excess ability of applications on this platform. I wish more TLC was given to the KDE desktop. It is a major
desktop. It is on a par with Gnome. Well I am certainly glad to know that mate is now accessible, I don't
think everyone is necessarily interested in a lightweight solution. I am subscribed to the KDE accessibility
list but I do not know how many other orca  users are.

Sent from my iPhone