[orca-list] a couple of questions about seamonkey

hi all
I've just rediscovered seamonkey after using exclusively firefox for quite a while now, and am very impressed. It loads faster, and has less issues with orca. In particular, it doesn't suffer from the keyboard lag in thunderbird, nor is it as slow when opening a message list with thousands of messages in it. There are a couple of issues though. Folders which are collapsed or expanded aren't announced by orca as such, and the address bar in the browser part doesn't announce it's an address bar. Would mapping seamonkey to mozilla in script_manager help? Orca already sees it as gecko, so mostly works already, just wondering if firefox adds some tweaks here and there to make stuff work a little better. All of orca's structural nav works, so does lists of links, buttons, etc. Any thoughts? I've switch to this full time myself. The last straw was firefox removing the ability to specify a search provider in the search bar, instead defaulting to yahoo. Just as an aside, it's now a community project and is being maintained again. I think it was essentially dead for a while. Webvism does not appear to work with it yet. I'm not sure why, but most other firefox addons work. All the ones I've ever tried work fine. Same goes for thunderbird addons
Thanks
Kendell clark