Re: [orca-list] mobile Facebook

It works (LOL), it's a little hidden, don't you think?

Hi guys,

You can tag people on m.facebook.com

After the "Post" button on the main page there are buttons labelled "Add
photos", "Checkin" and "More", if you press the "more button you are
taken to a screen with aditional options for making posts.  This
includes the ability to tag friends.

I dunno if Orca can see these buttons as I'm not currently using it, but
I imagine it does.

Paul