Re: [orca-list] Your comments on bug 735671 - Automatically start screen reader if the user is idle for a while (in gnome initial-setup)

Like that idea of an announcement. Actually, it should be a post installation message, or is that when you
were talking
about?
I thought you may have been talking about when installing a distro that uses orca, or at least has orca
available out of
the box.
Anyway, I do want to make things easy when ever practical.