Re: [orca-list] cannot seem to access applications run with pkexec

I've experienced something similar, but right now, if I open gparted,
I can access it using either pkexec or gksu. I suspect the problem
isn't related to pkexec, but pkexec's version might also be involved.

I'm using pkexec version 0.105 and GKsu version 2.0.2

PS. GKsu can also be used with your sudo password