[orca-list] braille device keys not working after upgrate to Ubuntu 14.04

Hi All,

Yesterday I upgraded from Ubuntu 12.04 to Ubuntu 14.04.
Everything seems to work except that the keys of my braille device do
not work: I cannot pand the braille screen or route the cursor. My
braille device is a Baum VarioConnect 40.

Does anyone knows what's the problem and how to solv it?

During upgrade Ubuntu ask me several times if I wanted to keep old
configuration files or overwrite with the new ones. I always chose
"keep" so maybe there's the problem.

I now use BRLTTY 5.0. I read on the internet that there can be some
problems with this version. If this is the case for my braille device,
which version should I use instead and how to change to that version?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Kristof