Re: [orca-list] writing Sonar to USB, here's how to do it!

Unfortunetly, this operation can be done with an application that is not accessible, but it is doable if you're willing to do the instructions carefully as i mention them.
The truth is that i've tried many tools and nun of them worked, Either sonar not booted, or stucked at the boot screen. With my method, you can prepare your USB drive for a fast install of your linux distrobution.
Also, a big warning!
***warning***
After you have wrote sonar into your USB flash drive, your USB flash drive will not be usable with linux and windows. you need to re-format it with the tool that I will provide. You should not format it with windows, as it is unable to do it.
***warning 2!***
All of your data in your USB flash drive will be removed. so make a back up of your current files.

Now, let's go for the instructions.
1. download win32disk imager
http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
2. install it.
3. if you open the software, you find out that your ScreenReader is unable to interact with the program, but your keyboard actually work. so, carefully follow my instructions below. 4. unplug all your USB disks, and plug the only device that you need to write sonar or your linux distro to. 5. Open win32disk imager. press tab once, and press the space bar button in your keyboard. 6. you will see a standard open file window. please set the type from (disk image) to all, so that the window could see your .iso files. please select your iso image and hit open.
7. Please alt tab twice or more, to re-focus on the application window.
8. then, press shift + tab, three times, and press the space bar on your keyboard. you will hear "warning!". when you saw this, just pres tab once, and hit the space bar again. 9. Your linux distro is being copyed into your USB drive, but you will see no progress indicator. just wait, and finally you will get a window that says, "complete!"
10. press the space bar so it hits the ok button for you.
11. unplug your USB and install your linux distro! remember, you need the utility below to re-format your USB drive to be able to use it normally again. I have no idea about linux packages, so there also might be a powerful formatting tool for this job. ok, here's the formatting tool, to fix your USB drive back to NTFS, after you are done with it.
CNET link:
http://download.cnet.com/HP-USB-Disk-Storage-Format-Tool/3000-2094_4-10974082.html
Softpedia link:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Hard-Disk-Utils/HP-USB-Disk-Storage-Format-Tool.shtml
This tool is accessible and you can figure it out yourself.
Cheers
Hadi Rezaee