[orca-list] writing Sonar to USB

Hi,
Following Kyle's suggestion, I tried the utility: Rawrite for windows.
It said it successfully installed the 64 bit version onto a 4GB thumbdrive,
but I still am having no luck booting it up.
I know that the ISO is okay because I burned it to a DVD and loaded it up on
a different computer.
But I am still trying to get it onto the Asus 901.
Does the 64 bit version install as 32 bit if the processor is only a 32 bit?
I don't recall what the processor is in the Asus 901.
Thanks for any ideas.
Glenn