Re: [orca-list] Looking for a good Windows-like Ubuntu

I'm a huge fan of the MATE desktop. I use it all the time here, and it
just keeps getting better and better. I wouldn't say it's anything like
Windows though, as I never could get used to Windows, but I find MATE to
be quite usable. For the same reason, I can't really comment on how easy
MATE is to use when coming from a Windows background. I can, however,
say that MATE is very easy to learn, and I highly recommend it for
beginners as well as advanced users.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--