[orca-list] sonar 2014.1

has anyone installed this? Will it bring up a wizard to install it when I insert the cd like ubuntu does? Also, I heard there were problems with the sound card on many systems. Is there a list of which sound cards work well? I am looking to replace my ubuntu 12.04 system I use for my cs classes with a more updated system.
--

Derek Riemer

Department of Computer science Undergrad, proud CILA member, music lover, and much more.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

email me at derek riemer colorado edu
Phone: (303) 906-2194