[orca-list] any tips for better experience with calc?

The subject pretty much says it.
I've never had much call to use spreadsheets and such, but once in a while a file does come around I need to
read.
I find that I can get around with flat review by word and line, but when I switch to the bottom row I often,
usually wind
up in white space far from what I appeared to be on when reading by word.
Are there any tips or tricks for using libreoffice calc effectively with Orca?
Thanks for any hints from you experienced office workers...smiles
--
B.H.