[orca-list] much better focus stability on many webpages

While I still can't make focus mode stick on some webpages, even there, and pretty much everywhere, when I
change from
tabbing to arrowing focus does not make illogical leaps away from where I was, usually to the top of the page
more or
less.
This is a great improvement, and once the ripping out of now uneeded hacks is complete and performance is
restored to how
it was a few days ago, I think many will be quite impress with the changes being worked out now. If the
improvements are
so obvious to someone updating builds frequently, imagine someone updating from 3.4, or even 3.10 to 3.114!
Great job.

--
B.H.