Re: [orca-list] Heads up: I am now ripping out (more) hacks for Gecko

Hi all, Joanie

Browsing at www.tiflolinux.org there was an error getting stuck at first h1 now is fixed. However, when I navigate to first h2 after reading various lines in a paragraph Orca doesn't speak the content on some lines.

Many thanks
Regards
Javier