From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:18 PM
To: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Quick key for clickables?

Hi Alex and all,

I do see a possible conflict here. The slash key brings up the find/search box in Firefox. I happen to use
that command all the time to find something I'm looking for on the page and it would be annoying if Orca
intercepted that command looking for a clickable when I was intending to do a search. So we probably should
find another command for clickables.

Cheers!