Re: [orca-list] Experimental focus versus browse mode committed to master

Hello,
I've just noticed another little thing. By looking at the orca master head I can see now we are never changing from focus mode to browse mode automatically. It's either a result of various hard to understand suggestions or just a little left over from testing. I dont think I can call this hack a contribution but still I am posting two lines change for tinkerers so you can see where the core of this functionality resides within the orca code and you can test switching back to browse mode.

Greetings

Peter