[orca-list] vlc accessibility and other qt apps in 14.04

Hello, I've upgraded from 13.10 to 14.04 recently, and vlc no longer seems to be accessible. Not sure if this is because its trying to use my old config/preferences file, reason i say this is when i play a file from a directory, my jump forward/back and volume up/down settings are still the same, but I can't use the context menu or anything else and the window speaks nothing, no title etc. Not sure if i need to delete the old config and start over. Thanks for any input! keep up the great work.