[orca-list] Orca and Epiphany?

Greetings! Also, sorry for some duplication for those who saw my message on the Blinux list: I should have put it here first.

Anyway, has anybody been able to use Orca with Epiphany? I have vague memories that somebody might have, but my several efforts have produced almost nothing. I tried it yesterday on an edx.org course page after being unable to get to some course content via Firefox, but I got nowhere. Since one of the edx.org tech people suggested giving Epiphany a try, I thought I should check with others, though I also told this person of my experience. (I note with gratitude that the edx.org tech support folks seem to know at least a little about non-visual access stuff, and have replied promptly to my inquiries.)

I'll be grateful for any pointers.

Al